Dontations to Beerthusiast / Beerthusiast wants to thank its fans for supporting us.

If you would like to make a contribution to Beerthusiast feel free to any little bit will help

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Oaked Arrogant Bastard Ale

Jesse's Review on Oaked Arrogant Bastard Ale- Starting off I would like to say that this Ale is not for the faint hearted, but being the person I am having a love for hoppy beers I would have to say that this beer is incredible, it has a dark, rich yet smooth body to it, you can really taste the Oak flavor in it and it only gets stronger as you reach the bottom of the bottle. If you are not a fan of hopped up beers then I would recommend that you stay away from this one, however if you are like me and enjoy the bold taste of a darker beer the I suggest picking this one up at your local liquor store and giving it a try, I really enjoyed the refreshing crisp taste that this beer gave me and I plan to drink some more in the near future. On a scale from 1 to 5 I would give this beer a 3 leaning almost to a 4. Until next time, Happy Drinking! your local Beerthusiast, Jesse.

No comments:

Post a Comment