Dontations to Beerthusiast / Beerthusiast wants to thank its fans for supporting us.

If you would like to make a contribution to Beerthusiast feel free to any little bit will help

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Sixth Glass Quadrupale Ale

Jesse's Beer Review for The Sixth Glass Quadrupale Ale-Ok where to start on this one? my first word would be Hoppy, yes Hoppy though light in color it is a good strong Ale that I think most any beer drinker or enthusiast must try, it has a unique flavor to me besides the hops that I cant quit pin point but that's ok I enjoyed the beer very much, it is a good one to have over a steak meal or any other sort of red meat meal. If you like strong Ales well raise your glass because this one is for you! personally on a 1 to 5 scale rating I give this beer a straight 4. Until next time Happy Drinking. Jesse.

No comments:

Post a Comment